Aspire Atlantis 2 Sub-Ohm Tank
The Aspire Atlantis 2 is a great sub-ohm ecigarette tank from Aspire. It's an update to the hugely popular and high-quality Atlantis tank, which changed the face of the vaping world.
It's easy to carry, refill and install. Plus the adjustable airflow control at the drip tip means users can change the temperature for a cooler vaping experience.
Atlantis 2 also features improved airflow and a bigger capacity tank. Produces great flavour and vapour.
- 1 x Aspire Atlantis V2 Tank
- 1 x 0.3 Ohm coil
- 1 x 0.5 Ohm coil
- Stainless Steel Drip Tip
- New Colling system design to adjust the temperature
- High quality pyrex tube
- Sub-ohm coil capable
- Improved adjustable airflow
- 3ml Capacity
- Height: 66.7mm
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
Whether you’re looking for the best tasting e-liquid, the most unique design for your vape mod or the best device ...
We’ve been thinking a great deal about you lately in response to the current COVID-19 outbreak – our customers, ou...
There are an abundance of negative stories about e-cigarettes floating around. But are they as dangerous as the me...