The CBD industry is one of the fastest growing in the UK, with vaping up there as one of the most popular ways of consuming the cannabinoid. And, whilst it may be true that vaping CBD will not always be the safest option for everyone, for many, this is the most efficient way of consuming the cannabinoid for fast and effective results.
If vaping CBD appeals to you, here at Vapemate we’ve got you covered! We stock a wide range of CBD products, including CBD e-liquids from some of the biggest brands in the industry. But, if you’re brand new to vaping or have never tried CBD in this way before, knowing where to start can be tricky. To help you along, today we will discuss what you should be looking out for when picking your CBD vape kit.
What makes a good CBD vape kit
Nowadays there are hundreds of different vape kits on the market, many of which are targeted towards CBD consumers, but how can you separate the high-quality CBD vapes from those that will surely fall short of the mark? Whilst it may be all too tempting to gravitate towards those that look all singing all dancing, these aren’t always the best devices to use. Luckily, there are a few features that you can look out for that can truly transform your vaping experience.
Whether you call them CBD vape kits or CBD vape pens, mods, tanks or simply – vapes – there are certain components found across them all:
- The coil (heating element)
- The battery (power)
- The tank (to hold the e-liquid)
- The mouthpiece (which you inhale from)
One of the key reasons for why vaping CBD has become so popular is largely down to the fact that through this method, the cannabinoid is heated rather than being burnt as it would be when smoked, thus protecting many of its benefits. But not every vape is the same, and the ones that are most popular for vaping CBD are usually either tanks, where you can opt for a disposable CBD cartridge or a refillable option, or a CBD vape pen kit.
There are pros and cons to opting for both CBD vape tanks and pen-style vape kits. For instance, a vape tank allows you to opt for either disposable CBD capsules which are more costly, but more convenient - or refillable CBD liquid, which allows for a more cost-effective solution, but one that can open the doors to a range of CBD qualities (not all good!).
Ultimately – the kit you opt for will depend on the type of experience you’re looking for. If you’re new to vaping, then perhaps an easier and more convenient experience, using a disposable CBD vape which requires no preparation will be best. Refillable vape pens do require a slight bit more experience and knowledge – but either way most vape kits will work with CBD oil as long as the CBD oil you choose is safe for vaping (as not all CBD oil is!).
The best CBD vape starter kits
If you’re on the hunt for the best CBD oil vape pen starter kit s, you’re in for a treat! Below we have listed some of our all-time favourite go-to kits that have everything you need to start vaping CBD safely at home and on-the-go.
- Innokin EZ Watt Kit – a brand known for its innovative and simple to use vape products, the EZ watt kit is no exception. The coil in this particular kit is renowned for its intense flavours, and unbeatable MTL experience – and its simple settings make it the ideal option for the unexperienced vapour. Sleek, stylish and available in a selection of colourways.
- Endura T18 II Vape pen Starter Kit - Innokin are renowned for creating aesthetically superior vape kits and the Endura T18 2 has remained one of the top starter kits for its ease of use, advanced award-winning coil and completely adjustable airflow for a customisable experience.
- FreeMax GEMM Kit – One of FreeMax’s most recent releases, the FreeMax GEMM 80W boasts an inbuilt 290mAh battery offering great power in a lightweight body. Incredibly portable and with a diamond mesh structure, this is a robust and accessible starter kit for those new to the industry.
- Vaporesso Orca Solo Plus Kit – With a choice of two coils, incredible flavour production for MTL vaping and a stylish finish, the Vaporesso Orca Solo Plus Kit is a huge hit with beginner vapers. With 6 power settings, and simple to use with a simple fire button, this starter vape kit appeals to many different types of vaper.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get started, we have placed all of our CBD vape kits together in one place, so if you’re ready to start vaping, take a look at our full collection.
The best CBD vape pens
Vape pens have always been hugely popular with novice vapers in particular thanks to their simple, convenient and discrete nature. And, over the years, CBD vape pens have become more sought after too, offering vapers a range of benefits which include:
- A means of getting their daily intake of CBD without attracting unwanted attention
- A disposable or refillable option depending on personal preferences
- A lightweight vape experience
- An inexpensive CBD vape option
Whether you go for the option of a refillable or disposable vape pen, you can still benefit from a device which is easy to use, although refillable pens usually produce more vapour and flavour whilst disposable vape pens are less costly.
Here at Vapemate, we supply a wide variety of vape pens from some of the most reputable brands in the vaping industry, including Smok and Innokin to name a few. Offering style as well as substance, our range of vape pens boast innovative technology to give vapers ease of use and the best possible vaping experience.
Some of our biggest selling vape pens for CBD include:
- Smok Vape Pen 22 – particularly popular thanks to Smok’s super sleek design, this is a stunning vape pen incorporating a 1650mAh internal battery, a fixed bottom airflow delivery and a simple, large firing mechanism for the ultimate in easy vaping.
- Innokin Endura T20-S – Another best-selling vape pen from Innokin, the Endura T20-S comes in a range of colourways and benefits from a small design for those who prefer discrete vaping. Boasting a 1,500mAh/2000mAh internal Li-Po battery, and a tri-colour battery indicator so you can always ensure your device is well charged.
We’re proud to be a leading UK stockist of CBD vape pen kits, but if you’re unsure what will work best for you, why not get in touch with us? Our team of experts know everything there is to know about the CBD vaping industry and we’d be more than happy to help you find the best vape pen for you.
The best mods and tanks for vaping CBD
For more advanced vapers, opting for a mod or tank may be more desirable as you are then given a greater range of customisable features. Generally, vape tanks and mods are larger and therefore don’t usually offer that level of discretion that a pen would, however if you’re interested in tweaking everything from the power to the coil type to produce the perfect flavour intensity and cloud production, a vape tank is the perfect choice.
We stock a wide range of big-name brands of both mods and tanks, including, Geekvape, Innokin and IQ. But, if you’re unsure which to start, here are just a small selection of our favourites:
-Innokin Mini Coolfire Slipstream Kit - Strikingly stylish and ultra-compact, this is the perfect affordable mod for vaping CBD oil. Offering an ergonomic design to fit in the palm of your hand, this high quality device benefits from a bright OLED display to keep an eye on stats, and a 510 threading and gold plated spring loaded connector pin to be used with any standard coil and tank system.
-Teslacigs Falcons Kit – Incredibly straightforward to use, this is a great mod to opt for if you’re still getting your head around the technicalities of vaping. With a disposable atomiser, you can opt for sub-ohm vaping, or regular, however it is important to note that sub-oh, vaping isn’t ideal for use with CBD oil. Super lightweight and incredibly simple to use, this is one of our most popular vape mods for CBD oil.
VooPoo Drag 2 Kit – VooPoo is a beloved name in vaping and the original Drag left a lot to live up too, but the Drag 2 certainly doesn’t disappoint. Offering fantastic features including 32-bit US Gene Fun Chip and powered by two 18650 batteries, this is a powerful device ideal for use with CBD oil.
Ultimately, CBD vape kits are pretty similar to regular vaping. The most important thing to note is that not every type of CBD oil is designed for inhalation and so you need to ensure you’re using the right type. Additionally, we always advise that you opt for small amounts of CBD at first as to avoid any unpleasant side effects.
If you’re interested in vaping CBD but are overwhelmed by the sheer variety of devices on the market, then worry no more! Take a look through our entire collection of vape pens, kits and mods or you can also contact our experts for advice if you need any extra assistance.