Canavape 300mg CBD Complete Super Sour Haze Terpene Infused Eliquid with 30mg CBG
Super Sour Haze delivers lemon, sweetness, citrus and earthy flavours.
Canavape Complete Super Sour Haze Terpene Infused CBG/CBD Eliquid 30ml 300mg
Introducing lemon, sweetness, citrus and earthy flavours. Terpenes are to put it simply: essential oils derived from Cannabis strains and natural plants which have shown to be hugely therapeutic. Terpenes are common constituents of flavourings and fragrances. Unlike cannabinoids, natural terpenes are responsible for the aroma of cannabis. If you are looking for a product laying claim to the entourage effect then look no further.
Over 100 different terpenes have been identified with each strain having it's own unique terpene profile. Distinctive flavours like berry, citrus, mint and pine are commonly detected. The most interesting characteristic of terpenes is their ability to interact synergistically with other compounds, like CBD and CBG. This wholesome synergy, commonly known as the entourage effect, offers a very unique and therapeutic experience.
Please be aware that our Cannabis terpenes carry a genuine scent and are extremely realistic when vaped within our products.
Terpenes are not artificial flavourings and portray a representation of the named or adapted strain profile. Canavape Complete is the UK's best selling terpene infused liquid.
- Sour Haze CBD Eliquid in a 30ml bottle
- 300mg CBD + 30mg CBG
- PG/VG eliquid blend with premium flavourings
- Contains 0.2% or less THC. Derived from industrial hemp.
Each and every bottle from the exclusive Canavape cannabinoid product range is hand crafted and manufactured at the Canavape in house ISO-5 certified laboratory in the heart of London. This ensures complete in house quality control over our products and enables us to offer you the most effective cannabinoid eliquids on offer.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Shake well before each use. Read device instructions to fill tank or cartridge. Not to be used by or sold to anyone under the age of 18. For use in electronic cigarettes only. For more information on our CBD eliquid including ingredients, storage, care, strengths and blends, please visit our Getting Started page.
- Some delivery providers may offer additional delivery options such as ‘Leave With A Neighbour’, or offer the option for additional delivery instructions. Any such additional delivery requests are made directly with the courier and are made at the customer’s own risk. Vapemate cannot be held responsible for non-delivery in these circumstances.
- On infrequent occasions Next Day Delivery can be affected by operational issues with our partners and may arrive later than planned. They do not guarantee next day delivery and we cannot be held responsible for operational issues with our partner services, but will operate in line with their policies in such an event.
- In the case of international shipments, you are responsible for any customs taxes incurred. Please be aware that some countries’ laws may prevent delivery of eliquid and related products, and we cannot be held responsible for non arrival of an item in these circumstances. It is your responsibility to be aware of the relevant legislation in the country that is receiving the goods.
- If an international shipment is returned as non-delivered we reserve the right to cancel the order and recover the basic costs of shipping or re-ship at the customer’s expense.
- If your order hasn't arrived, you must notify us within 21 days from the date of your order for us to consider it missing.
- All UK orders over £30 will qualify for free Royal Mail 48 service (standard UK Second Class post). All UK orders over £50 will qualify for free Courier Delivery service. FREE shipping is for UK orders only. You will need to select the Free Shipping option at checkout.
- When using Royal Mail 24 (First Class post) service, we will not consider your order missing or late for 10 post days. If you require a guaranteed delivery date, we recommend one of the tracked services available during checkout.
Estimated Delivery Times - Royal Mail
- Royal Mail 48 Post Delivery usually 3-4 working days
- Royal Mail 24 Post Delivery usually 2-3 working days
Estimated Delivery Times - Courier Delivery
- Next day delivery applies to orders placed before 3pm.
- Courier Delivery (Mon-Fri) - delivered next working day
- Next Day courier services are working day only and exclude Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles & Isle of Wight. These are a two-day service with DPD Courier Delivery. Royal Mail services may take slightly longer. Saturday delivery is not available in the areas listed.
- Courier Delivery (Saturday) - Saturday delivery
- Courier Delivery (Sunday) - Sunday delivery
- UK orders over £30 will be shipped free of charge via Royal Mail 48 service when selecting the free shipping option at checkout.
- UK orders over £50 will be shipped free of charge via Courier Delivery.
- Eliquid is a consumable item and due to hygiene reasons we cannot take opened bottles of eliquid back into stock nor any piece of hardware that has been used, unless deemed faulty.
- In addition to your statutory rights at Vapemate’s discretion you can return any unopened bottles of eliquid within 30 days of receipt.
- In all cases of returns, warranty or faulty goods please contact customer services firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01277 523205 for a returns authorisation number (RMA). You must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If an item is deemed faulty we will reimburse the cost of postage to return the item.
- If you return an order for refund, Vapemate reserves the right to refund only the basic cost of shipping the item to you, even if you selected an enhanced service, such as ‘Next Day Delivery’.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your original method of payment will be refunded to your account provided that the goods in question are returned, and received within 14 days of your notifying us of the cancellation and in the same condition as they were sent to you.
- Once you have told us you wish to cancel you have 14 days to return the order for a refund or exchange, at your own cost and risk. There is also the additional option of having the equal value of your order added to your account as VM reward points in place of a refund or exchange.
- When returning an item, it is your responsibility to ensure that the correct postage is paid, the goods are correctly packaged and a tracked postal service is used if required. Returns are at the customer’s risk until received by Vapemate. If returning an item it must not be handled any more than is necessary to return it.
- If you do not return the goods or do not pay the costs of return delivery, or the goods are not returned in the original condition they were sent to you, we shall be entitled to deduct any reasonable costs up to the full amount paid.
From the Blog
Are you kind of vaper who refers to themselves as a ‘cloud chaser’? Sub ohm vaping is an absolute must for those w...
CBD use in the UK has risen exponentially in recent years, with vaping up there as one of the most popular methods...
Are you ready to take the next step in your vaping journey? If customisation is important to you, RDA and RTA vapi...