ELFLIQ Blueberry Sour Raspberry Nic Salt E-Liquid
ELFLIQ Blueberry Sour Raspberry, from inhale to exhale the mixes of sweet, juicy blueberries with acidic raspberry overtones merge together for a powerful and satisfying all-day vape. There are two strengths available: 10mg and 20mg.
TRY ELFLIQ CREAM TOBACCO NIC SALT E-LIQUID
ELFLIQ is the official e-liquid of Elf Bar. A superb range of nicotine salt e-liquids that look and taste identical to the flavours found in their classic disposable vapes. You may now experience the same flavours in your Pod Kit while saving money and maintaining your enjoyment.
Officially unveiled in May 2022 at the Vaper Expo in Birmingham, ELFLIQ E-Liquids are available in 10 and 20mg nicotine strengths. It is suitable for use in any low-powered pod or starter vape kit.
- Elf Bar Blueberry Sour Raspberry Flavour
- 10mg & 20mg Nicotine Strengths
- 10ml Salt Nicotine E-Liquid
- 50PG/50VG E-Liquid
- Child-proof Bottle
- Tamper Evident Seal
- Manufactured in the UK
Is this the official e-liquid of ELFLIQ Elf Bar?
Elf Bar has released ELFLIQ e-liquids, which feature the same flavours as Elf Bar disposable vapes.
How effective are ELFLIQ nic salts?
ELFLIQ is now available in 10mg and 20mg strengths, but 5mg and 0mg versions are on the way and should be available soon.
How long will a bottle of ELFLIQ last?
This is a difficult question because it depends on how frequently you vape. Since a 600 puff disposable includes just 2ml of e-liquid, these 10ml ELFLIQ bottles should be equivalent to 5 elf bars or 3000 puffs.
- Some delivery providers may offer additional delivery options such as ‘Leave With A Neighbour’, or offer the option for additional delivery instructions. Any such additional delivery requests are made directly with the courier and are made at the customer’s own risk. Vapemate cannot be held responsible for non-delivery in these circumstances.
- On infrequent occasions Next Day Delivery can be affected by operational issues with our partners and may arrive later than planned. They do not guarantee next day delivery and we cannot be held responsible for operational issues with our partner services, but will operate in line with their policies in such an event.
- In the case of international shipments, you are responsible for any customs taxes incurred. Please be aware that some countries’ laws may prevent delivery of eliquid and related products, and we cannot be held responsible for non arrival of an item in these circumstances. It is your responsibility to be aware of the relevant legislation in the country that is receiving the goods.
- If an international shipment is returned as non-delivered we reserve the right to cancel the order and recover the basic costs of shipping or re-ship at the customer’s expense.
- If your order hasn't arrived, you must notify us within 21 days from the date of your order for us to consider it missing.
- All UK orders over £30 will qualify for free Royal Mail 48 service (standard UK Second Class post). All UK orders over £50 will qualify for free Courier Delivery service. FREE shipping is for UK orders only. You will need to select the Free Shipping option at checkout.
- When using Royal Mail 24 (First Class post) service, we will not consider your order missing or late for 10 post days. If you require a guaranteed delivery date, we recommend one of the tracked services available during checkout.
Estimated Delivery Times - Royal Mail
- Royal Mail 48 Post Delivery usually 3-4 working days
- Royal Mail 24 Post Delivery usually 2-3 working days
Estimated Delivery Times - Courier Delivery
- Next day delivery applies to orders placed before 3pm.
- Courier Delivery (Mon-Fri) - delivered next working day
- Next Day courier services are working day only and exclude Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles & Isle of Wight. These are a two-day service with DPD Courier Delivery. Royal Mail services may take slightly longer. Saturday delivery is not available in the areas listed.
- Courier Delivery (Saturday) - Saturday delivery
- Courier Delivery (Sunday) - Sunday delivery
- UK orders over £30 will be shipped free of charge via Royal Mail 48 service when selecting the free shipping option at checkout.
- UK orders over £50 will be shipped free of charge via Courier Delivery.
- Eliquid is a consumable item and due to hygiene reasons we cannot take opened bottles of eliquid back into stock nor any piece of hardware that has been used, unless deemed faulty.
- In addition to your statutory rights at Vapemate’s discretion you can return any unopened bottles of eliquid within 30 days of receipt.
- In all cases of returns, warranty or faulty goods please contact customer services firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01277 523205 for a returns authorisation number (RMA). You must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If an item is deemed faulty we will reimburse the cost of postage to return the item.
- If you return an order for refund, Vapemate reserves the right to refund only the basic cost of shipping the item to you, even if you selected an enhanced service, such as ‘Next Day Delivery’.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your original method of payment will be refunded to your account provided that the goods in question are returned, and received within 14 days of your notifying us of the cancellation and in the same condition as they were sent to you.
- Once you have told us you wish to cancel you have 14 days to return the order for a refund or exchange, at your own cost and risk. There is also the additional option of having the equal value of your order added to your account as VM reward points in place of a refund or exchange.
- When returning an item, it is your responsibility to ensure that the correct postage is paid, the goods are correctly packaged and a tracked postal service is used if required. Returns are at the customer’s risk until received by Vapemate. If returning an item it must not be handled any more than is necessary to return it.
- If you do not return the goods or do not pay the costs of return delivery, or the goods are not returned in the original condition they were sent to you, we shall be entitled to deduct any reasonable costs up to the full amount paid.