50ml Shortfill Eliquids
50ml shortfill e liquids are a popular size as they allow you to carry a large amount of vape juice, perfect if you have a preferred flavour and want to save some money. There's also space left in the bottle if you want to increase the amount of nicotine in your vape juice. Browse our range below or check out our full range of shortfills.
- Special Price £4.99 Regular Price £9.99From the Pantry Apple Bake 50ml Shortfill Eliquid
- Special Price £4.99 Regular Price £9.99Soda Steam Moscow Mule 50ml Shortfill Eliquid
- Special Price £4.99 Regular Price £9.99Soda Steam Lemonade 50ml Shortfill Eliquid
- Special Price £4.99 Regular Price £9.99Soda Steam Limeade 50ml Shortfill Eliquid
- Special Price £4.99 Regular Price £9.99Soda Steam Mountain Dew 50ml Shortfill Eliquid
- Special Price £4.99 Regular Price £9.99From the Pantry Lime Twist 50ml Shortfill Eliquid
- Special Price £5.00 Regular Price £8.00Sub Zero Strawberry Lime Shortfill 50ml
- Special Price £5.00 Regular Price £8.00Sub Zero Watermelon Icy Strawberry Shortfill 50ml
- Special Price £5.00 Regular Price £8.00Sub Zero Iceinberg Shortfill 50ml
- Special Price £5.00 Regular Price £8.00Menthol Tangerine Pear Shortfill 50ml
- Special Price £5.00 Regular Price £8.00Menthol Sweet Peppermint Shortfill 50ml
- Special Price £5.00 Regular Price £8.00Blackcurrant Icenberry Shortfill 50ml
- Special Price £5.00 Regular Price £8.00Pink Punch Shortfill 50ml
- Special Price £5.00 Regular Price £8.00Cola Peach Shortfill 50ml
- Special Price £5.00 Regular Price £8.00Cola Mango Shortfill 50ml
- Special Price £5.00 Regular Price £8.00Cola Blueberry Shortfill 50ml
- Special Price £5.00 Regular Price £8.00Pina Colada Shortfill 50ml
- Special Price £5.00 Regular Price £8.00Mixpink Shortfill 50ml
What is a 50ml Shortfill E-Liquid?
A 50ml short-fill is a bottle that has 60ml capacity but is short filled with just 50ml of e-liquid, leaving 10ml to add in a nicotine shot if required. That's 50ml of vape juice ready to be vaped & 10ml of space to add a 10ml nicotine shot of your choice, bringing the mix to your desired nicotine level.
50ml short-fill liquids are also referred to as "bubble top" or "top shelf" by some companies, although this is just a new name for an old concept that has been around since the birth of vaping.
50ml Shortfill Advantages
The pros of vaping with a 50ml shortfill e-liquid are that you get more control over your nicotine content and tailor it perfectly to your requirements. You also get significantly more juice for less money, perfect if you're looking to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
If you use our 10ml nicotine shots with any of the short-fill bottles we sell, there's no need for complicated measuring equipment and you can just pour your juice directly into your tank or RDA. If you don't know what strength to pick, we would always recommend going lower than you think so that it doesn't overpower your vape and affect the taste.
So why should I buy a short-fill e-liquid bottle? The short answer: they're affordable and much easier than carrying around larger, more cumbersome 100ml+ bottles.
How to increase the nicotine strength of a 50ml Shortfill E-Liquid
To increase the nicotine strength in a 50ml short-fill e-liquid, all you need to do is purchase 10ml nicotine shots.
Nicotine Shots are designed for use with short-fill e-liquids, allowing you to mix stronger nicotine shots into the 50ml of vape juice.
By now you might be thinking "Ok, short fill bottles are great but what about all the flavours available?"
At Vapemate we have a range of over 300 different e-liquid flavours, with 10ml nicotine shots to match; even short fill 50ml e liquids!
Types of Nic Shots
Choosing the correct type of nicotine shot is very crucial in getting the best experience out of your vape juice, it's essential to understand the types of nicotine shots that are available, adding the wrong amount or the wrong type can be off-putting if you are a beginner as it can set the mood for vaping in general, here are the 2 common Nicotine shots types that are used.
Freebase Nicotine is the purest and most refined nicotine on the market. This has a harsher throat hit than Nicotine salts. This is ideal for people that want that "Harsh hit", however, for those that aren't used to vaping with Freebase Nicotine it can be quite off-putting.
Nicotine Salt (or Nic Salt) is the new craze in vaping, this is because it's smoother and can be used in low-powered devices. Nicotine salts have a high nicotine content and give you an immediate hit when vaping. This provides a longer-lasting vape as the effects of freebase nicotine fade away after 5-10mins. This method is great for people that want a strong nicotine content but is not as harsh on the throat.
Zero Nicotine is essentially no nicotine added to your vape juice, it's always best to ween down to zero nicotine eventually, it's the safest and healthiest way to enjoy vaping without any of the addictive properties of nicotine. If you've been vaping for a while, you might want to try this option if you haven't already as it'll provide a cleaner vape and is less harsh on your throat and lungs than Nicotine Salt. Zero Nicotine works best in high-powered devices such as sub-ohm tanks or larger high-performance vape mods.
How to mix a Shortfill E-Liquid
To ensure a great vape you first need to ensure that your liquid is being mixed correctly, the short-fill bottles we sell have been specifically designed with a wide neck so you can easily pour your nicotine shot into them without any spills.
Nicotine is a highly addictive substance. When you mix nicotine with your vape juice, it will raise the nicotine levels in your e-liquid depending on how many shots you add. If you add one 10ml 18mg nic shot to 50ml of vape juice, for example, it becomes 3mg of nicotine, for a 100ml short-fill bottle, you will need to add two 10ml 18mg nicotine shot bottles to make it 3mg of nicotine.
Be aware that Nicotine is a very potent substance and should be treated with respect.
Browse our entire short-fill collection.
So, there you have it! With these nifty little vape tricks, you'll be able to enjoy the best flavour and customise your nicotine strength in no time. You will need a 50ml short fill bottle and 10ml nicotine shots, both of which we offer for sale on our website so go ahead and get mixing.
If you need any assistance with choosing the correct short-fill liquid or which best nicotine shot to use for you we are always here to help, you can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring 01277 523205, one of our professional assistance will be happy to help. If you're new here, make sure you read vaping basics.