Soda Steam Moscow Mule 50ml Shortfill Eliquid
Nicely spiced Moscow Mule is a gently warming ginger beer and lime flavour eliquid from Soda Steam. Enjoy clouds of this classic cocktail, without the vodka, and bring a little 1940s Manhattan to your vape. Soda Steam Shortfills contains nicotine free flavoured eliquid ready for you to add your own nicotine. Soda Steam Shortfills contains nicotine free flavoured eliquid ready for you to add your own nicotine. Add our 18mg 10ml Nic Shot for a 3mg eliquid.
50mls of zero nicotine Moscow Mule flavour eliquid in a 60ml bottle
Add our 18mg 10ml Nic Shot for 60ml of a 3mg eliquid
70VG nicotine free eliquid
- Plastic 60ml short fill bottle containing 50ml of Moscow Mule eliquid (nicotine shot sold separately)
- Child-proof and tamper-evident bottle with leak-free filling tip
- 70VG eliquid blend with premium Moscow Mule flavourings
- Can be used with all types of refillable ecigarettes or personal vaping devices
How to Make Eliquid Shortfills
Shortfills are pre-measured 0mg eliquids in larger bottles. You just add the nicotine.
Soda Steam is a 50ml eliquid in a 60ml size bottle, ready for a 10ml nic shot.
1. Add the entire contents of the 10ml nic shot into the larger shortfill bottle. You’ll need to remove the nib section to do this.
2. Replace the nib and lid. Shake well for a minute. Then give the liquid some time to blend.
3. You’re ready. It’s time to vape.
Soda Steam Moscow Mule Shortfill eliquid is provided in 60ml plastic bottles with industry standard safety information and labels applied. From the Pantry eliquid bottles come with child-proof and tamper-evident caps and a small plastic nozzle for easy leak-free refilling of your tank or clearomiser. This Moscow Mule Shortfill eliquid is made here in the UK to our strict ISO9001 quality standards and shipped direct to you. We use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU and all our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards.
All our eliquid products our fully compliant with Directive 2014/40/EU (TPD)