From the Pantry Lime Twist 50ml Shortfill Eliquid
This Lime Twist eliquid created by From the Pantry is a premium shortfill eliquid.
It’s a powerful dessert flavour bringing together the tastiest elements of a key lime pie. There’s smooth cream, zingy lime and light pastry. This shortfill eliquid contains 50mls of zero nicotine Lime Twist flavour eliquid in a 60ml bottle. 75VG.
From the Pantry Shortfills contains nicotine free flavoured eliquid ready for you to add your own nicotine. Add our 18mg 10ml Nic Shot for a 3mg eliquid.
50mls of zero nicotine Lime Twist flavour eliquid in a 60ml bottle
Add our 18mg 10ml Nic Shot for 60ml of 3mg eliquid
75VG nicotine free eliquid
- Plastic 60ml short fill bottle containing 50ml of Lime Twist eliquid (nicotine shot sold separately)
- Child-proof and tamper-evident bottle with leak-free filling tip
- 75VG eliquid blend with premium Lime Twist flavourings
- Can be used with all types of refillable ecigarettes or personal vaping devices
How to Make Eliquid Shortfills
Shortfills are pre-measured 0mg eliquids in larger bottles. You just add the nicotine.
From the Pantry is a 50ml eliquid in a 60ml size bottle, ready for a 10ml nic shot. This makes 60ml of 3mg eliquid.
1. Add the entire contents of the 10ml nic shot into the larger shortfill bottle. You’ll need to remove the nib section to do this.
2. Replace the nib and lid. Shake well for a minute. Then give the liquid some time to blend.
3. You’re ready. It’s time to vape.
From the Pantry Shortfill eliquid is provided in 60ml plastic bottles with industry standard safety information and labels applied. From the Pantry eliquid bottles come with child-proof and tamper-evident caps and a small plastic nozzle for easy leak-free refilling of your tank or clearomiser. This From the Pantry Shortfill eliquid is made here in the UK to our strict ISO9001 quality standards and shipped direct to you. We use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU and all our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards.
All our eliquid products are fully compliant with Directive 2014/40/EU (TPD)
Similar Products in the Vape E liquid Range
From the Blog
We’ve been thinking a great deal about you lately in response to the current COVID-19 outbreak – our customers, ou...
There are an abundance of negative stories about e-cigarettes floating around. But are they as dangerous as the me...
How much do you really know about CBD? This controversial cannabinoid has been at the forefront of UK news in rece...