From the Pantry Lime Twist 50ml Shortfill Eliquid
This Lime Twist eliquid created by From the Pantry is a premium shortfill eliquid.
It’s a powerful dessert flavour bringing together the tastiest elements of a key lime pie. There’s smooth cream, zingy lime and light pastry. This shortfill eliquid contains 50mls of zero nicotine Lime Twist flavour eliquid in a 60ml bottle. 70VG.
From the Pantry Shortfills contains nicotine free flavoured eliquid ready for you to add your own nicotine. Add our 18mg 10ml Nic Shot for a 3mg eliquid.
50mls of zero nicotine Lime Twist flavour eliquid in a 60ml bottle
Add our 18mg 10ml Nic Shot for 60ml of 3mg eliquid
70VG nicotine free eliquid
- Plastic 60ml short fill bottle containing 50ml of Lime Twist eliquid (nicotine shot sold separately)
- Child-proof and tamper-evident bottle with leak-free filling tip
- 70VG eliquid blend with premium Lime Twist flavourings
- Can be used with all types of refillable ecigarettes or personal vaping devices
How to Make Eliquid Shortfills
Shortfills are pre-measured 0mg eliquids in larger bottles. You just add the nicotine.
From the Pantry is a 50ml eliquid in a 60ml size bottle, ready for a 10ml nic shot. This makes 60ml of 3mg eliquid.
1. Add the entire contents of the 10ml nic shot into the larger shortfill bottle. You’ll need to remove the nib section to do this.
2. Replace the nib and lid. Shake well for a minute. Then give the liquid some time to blend.
3. You’re ready. It’s time to vape.
From the Pantry Shortfill eliquid is provided in 60ml plastic bottles with industry standard safety information and labels applied. From the Pantry eliquid bottles come with child-proof and tamper-evident caps and a small plastic nozzle for easy leak-free refilling of your tank or clearomiser. This From the Pantry Shortfill eliquid is made here in the UK to our strict ISO9001 quality standards and shipped direct to you. We use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU and all our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards.
All our eliquid products are fully compliant with Directive 2014/40/EU (TPD)
- Some delivery providers may offer additional delivery options such as ‘Leave With A Neighbour’, or offer the option for additional delivery instructions. Any such additional delivery requests are made directly with the courier and are made at the customer’s own risk. Vapemate cannot be held responsible for non-delivery in these circumstances.
- On infrequent occasions Next Day Delivery can be affected by operational issues with our partners and may arrive later than planned. They do not guarantee next day delivery and we cannot be held responsible for operational issues with our partner services, but will operate in line with their policies in such an event.
- In the case of international shipments, you are responsible for any customs taxes incurred. Please be aware that some countries’ laws may prevent delivery of eliquid and related products, and we cannot be held responsible for non arrival of an item in these circumstances. It is your responsibility to be aware of the relevant legislation in the country that is receiving the goods.
- If an international shipment is returned as non-delivered we reserve the right to cancel the order and recover the basic costs of shipping or re-ship at the customer’s expense.
- If your order hasn't arrived, you must notify us within 21 days from the date of your order for us to consider it missing.
- All UK orders over £30 will qualify for free Royal Mail 48 service (standard UK Second Class post). All UK orders over £50 will qualify for free Courier Delivery service. FREE shipping is for UK orders only. You will need to select the Free Shipping option at checkout.
- When using Royal Mail 24 (First Class post) service, we will not consider your order missing or late for 10 post days. If you require a guaranteed delivery date, we recommend one of the tracked services available during checkout.
Estimated Delivery Times - Royal Mail
- Royal Mail 48 Post Delivery usually 3-4 working days
- Royal Mail 24 Post Delivery usually 2-3 working days
Estimated Delivery Times - Courier Delivery
- Next day delivery applies to orders placed before 3pm.
- Courier Delivery (Mon-Fri) - delivered next working day
- Next Day courier services are working day only and exclude Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles & Isle of Wight. These are a two-day service with DPD Courier Delivery. Royal Mail services may take slightly longer. Saturday delivery is not available in the areas listed.
- Courier Delivery (Saturday) - Saturday delivery
- Courier Delivery (Sunday) - Sunday delivery
- UK orders over £30 will be shipped free of charge via Royal Mail 48 service when selecting the free shipping option at checkout.
- UK orders over £50 will be shipped free of charge via Courier Delivery.
- Eliquid is a consumable item and due to hygiene reasons we cannot take opened bottles of eliquid back into stock nor any piece of hardware that has been used, unless deemed faulty.
- In addition to your statutory rights at Vapemate’s discretion you can return any unopened bottles of eliquid within 30 days of receipt.
- In all cases of returns, warranty or faulty goods please contact customer services firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01277 523205 for a returns authorisation number (RMA). You must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If an item is deemed faulty we will reimburse the cost of postage to return the item.
- If you return an order for refund, Vapemate reserves the right to refund only the basic cost of shipping the item to you, even if you selected an enhanced service, such as ‘Next Day Delivery’.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your original method of payment will be refunded to your account provided that the goods in question are returned, and received within 14 days of your notifying us of the cancellation and in the same condition as they were sent to you.
- Once you have told us you wish to cancel you have 14 days to return the order for a refund or exchange, at your own cost and risk. There is also the additional option of having the equal value of your order added to your account as VM reward points in place of a refund or exchange.
- When returning an item, it is your responsibility to ensure that the correct postage is paid, the goods are correctly packaged and a tracked postal service is used if required. Returns are at the customer’s risk until received by Vapemate. If returning an item it must not be handled any more than is necessary to return it.
- If you do not return the goods or do not pay the costs of return delivery, or the goods are not returned in the original condition they were sent to you, we shall be entitled to deduct any reasonable costs up to the full amount paid.
Similar Products in the Vape E liquid Range
From the Blog
CBD use in the UK has risen exponentially in recent years, with vaping up there as one of the most popular methods...
Are you ready to take the next step in your vaping journey? If customisation is important to you, RDA and RTA vapi...
Are you kind of vaper who refers to themselves as a ‘cloud chaser’? Sub ohm vaping is an absolute must for those w...