Innokin Endura T18E Prism Tank
Get rich flavours from this bestselling tank from Innokin.
The T18E tank is a top-filling, 2ml tank and comes complete with child-lock and works brilliantly with low wattage batteries.
It’s easy to fill and the 510 connector means it will fit a range of mods too.
Comes as part of the T18E and the T22E starter kits.
- Innokin Endura T18E Prism Tank x1
- Innokin 1.5ohm coil x2 (1 pre-installed)
- 2ml tank
- Stainless steel and pyrex glass construction
- Plastic driptip
- Deep Coil System
- 1.5ohm Innokin coils
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
Whether you’re looking for the best tasting e-liquid, the most unique design for your vape mod or the best device ...
We’ve been thinking a great deal about you lately in response to the current COVID-19 outbreak – our customers, ou...
There are an abundance of negative stories about e-cigarettes floating around. But are they as dangerous as the me...