Innokin iSub V E 2ml Tank
The iSub V.E Tank has been specially created for the UK and Europe to comply with the Tobacco Products Directive (TPD).
As with all iSub tanks, this is no different and delivers a superb full flavour while still creating great plumes of vapour. Made of high quality Stainless Steel and Pyrex Glass this is perfect for all your favourite eliquid.
Featuring quick and easy top fill, adjustable airflow and can still use the full range of iSub coils with an all new anti-flood design.
With the Innokin name, you can expect a top performing, easy to use and durable tank which doesn't settle for anything less than premium flavour, full vapour production and a stylish design.
- Innokin iSub VE 2ml Tank with 0.5 Ohm SS 316L BVC head installed
- Spare iSub 0.5 Ohm KAL BVC head
- Black drip tip
- Innokin Vapeband
- Spare seals
- 100% Stainless Steel construction
- Pyrex Glass tank
- 2 x 0.5 Ohm heads (1 installed and 1 spare)
- No spill coil change system
- Easy to top up with the top-fill design
- Wide range of replacement coils (available separately)
- 2ml liquid capacity
- Removable standard 510 style drip tip with topside air adjustment slo
- Avoid getting e-liquid inside the vapour tube in the center of this clearomiser when filling.
- Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: are a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the clearomiser (and usually occurs after a refill). To clear, empty the tank, remove the clearomiser from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the clearomiser and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomiser head of the clearomiser can come loose when unscrewing the tube or base. Always ensure the atomiser head is secure before reinstalling the base.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer, this can be wiped away with tissue or a cotton bud.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of e-liquid (topped-off). This helps maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomiser head wears down, it may begin to leak and flavour may be impaired. Replace regularly.
- Some delivery providers may offer additional delivery options such as ‘Leave With A Neighbour’, or offer the option for additional delivery instructions. Any such additional delivery requests are made directly with the courier and are made at the customer’s own risk. Vapemate cannot be held responsible for non-delivery in these circumstances.
- On infrequent occasions Next Day Delivery can be affected by operational issues with our partners and may arrive later than planned. They do not guarantee next day delivery and we cannot be held responsible for operational issues with our partner services, but will operate in line with their policies in such an event.
- In the case of international shipments, you are responsible for any customs taxes incurred. Please be aware that some countries’ laws may prevent delivery of eliquid and related products, and we cannot be held responsible for non arrival of an item in these circumstances. It is your responsibility to be aware of the relevant legislation in the country that is receiving the goods.
- If an international shipment is returned as non-delivered we reserve the right to cancel the order and recover the basic costs of shipping or re-ship at the customer’s expense.
- If your order hasn't arrived, you must notify us within 21 days from the date of your order for us to consider it missing.
- All UK orders over £30 will qualify for free Royal Mail 48 service (standard UK Second Class post). All UK orders over £50 will qualify for free Courier Delivery service. FREE shipping is for UK orders only. You will need to select the Free Shipping option at checkout.
- When using Royal Mail 24 (First Class post) service, we will not consider your order missing or late for 10 post days. If you require a guaranteed delivery date, we recommend one of the tracked services available during checkout.
Estimated Delivery Times - Royal Mail
- Royal Mail 48 Post Delivery usually 3-4 working days
- Royal Mail 24 Post Delivery usually 2-3 working days
Estimated Delivery Times - Courier Delivery
- Next day delivery applies to orders placed before 3pm.
- Courier Delivery (Mon-Fri) - delivered next working day
- Next Day courier services are working day only and exclude Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles & Isle of Wight. These are a two-day service with DPD Courier Delivery. Royal Mail services may take slightly longer. Saturday delivery is not available in the areas listed.
- Courier Delivery (Saturday) - Saturday delivery
- Courier Delivery (Sunday) - Sunday delivery
- UK orders over £30 will be shipped free of charge via Royal Mail 48 service when selecting the free shipping option at checkout.
- UK orders over £50 will be shipped free of charge via Courier Delivery.
- Eliquid is a consumable item and due to hygiene reasons we cannot take opened bottles of eliquid back into stock nor any piece of hardware that has been used, unless deemed faulty.
- In addition to your statutory rights at Vapemate’s discretion you can return any unopened bottles of eliquid within 30 days of receipt.
- In all cases of returns, warranty or faulty goods please contact customer services firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01277 523205 for a returns authorisation number (RMA). You must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If an item is deemed faulty we will reimburse the cost of postage to return the item.
- If you return an order for refund, Vapemate reserves the right to refund only the basic cost of shipping the item to you, even if you selected an enhanced service, such as ‘Next Day Delivery’.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your original method of payment will be refunded to your account provided that the goods in question are returned, and received within 14 days of your notifying us of the cancellation and in the same condition as they were sent to you.
- Once you have told us you wish to cancel you have 14 days to return the order for a refund or exchange, at your own cost and risk. There is also the additional option of having the equal value of your order added to your account as VM reward points in place of a refund or exchange.
- When returning an item, it is your responsibility to ensure that the correct postage is paid, the goods are correctly packaged and a tracked postal service is used if required. Returns are at the customer’s risk until received by Vapemate. If returning an item it must not be handled any more than is necessary to return it.
- If you do not return the goods or do not pay the costs of return delivery, or the goods are not returned in the original condition they were sent to you, we shall be entitled to deduct any reasonable costs up to the full amount paid.
From the Blog
See the best ways to care for your vape, how to keep it in good condition, and tips for ensuring your vape last as...
Want to know the difference in vaping regulations between the US and UK? See this extensive article.
Interested in learning what pod vaping is? Find out in this extensive guide for all you need to know.