Kanger CL Tank 2ml Sub-Ohm Tank
The CL Tank is Kanger's first fully TPD compliant tank to be sold in the EU. With a 2ml capacity, top-filling and leak free refil system, this little beauty ticks all the boxes. The CL Tank has an in-built Child Lock (CL) meaning it's safe from little hands. To open the tank you simply push down firmly on the top of the tank and then twist.
The CL Tank does contain some standard features, such as a Pyrex glass tank section, and what Kanger call their "Symmetric Airflow" system.
- 1 x Kanger CL Tank 2.0
- 1 x CLOCC (SUS316L) 0.5ohm
- 1 x CLOCC (Ni200) 0.15ohm
- 1 x Manual
- Child Lock System
- TPD Regulation abiding
- 2ML Juice Capacity
- Available in three colours: Black, Red and White
- Sub-ohm Capability. Comes with built in 0.5ohm Coil. 0.15 Ni200 Coil in Box
- Top Filling
- Pyrex Glass
- POM Drip Tip Symmetric Airflow Holes
- Diameter: 22mm
- 2ML Length: 37mm
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
Whether you’re looking for the best tasting e-liquid, the most unique design for your vape mod or the best device ...
We’ve been thinking a great deal about you lately in response to the current COVID-19 outbreak – our customers, ou...
There are an abundance of negative stories about e-cigarettes floating around. But are they as dangerous as the me...