LDN CBD 300mg CBD Massage Oil with Rosemary, Neroli & Cedarwood
Broad spectrum CBD massage oil with rosemary, neroli and cedarwood with rice bran carrier oil. A recipe to both soothe and invigorate your mind and body.
This massage oil uses a broad spectrum CBD extract, which means that it contains both CBD and a number of other compounds found in hemp such as vitamins, minerals, omega 3-6-9 fatty acids, chlorophylls, terpenes, and flavonoids. This oil is then processed to reduce the THC to usually undetectable levels. CBD also has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Rosemary essential oil is rich in antioxidants and helps in fighting free radicals and boosting the immune system. Its anti-inflammatory properties help in relieving aches and pains. Rosemary has an invigorating and uplifting effect on the mind and can help us feel more alert. This oil also assists in reducing cortisol levels (our primary stress hormone), helping to create a deeper sense of calm and grounding.
Neroli essential oil has great benefits in reducing sensitivity to pain and inflammation. When inhaled Neroli can reduce blood pressure, help in balancing cortisol levels (again, our stress hormone), and improve the endocrine system as a whole. It is a great remedy for anxiety and depression. Neroli oil is also well known for rejuvenating and repairing the skin on a cellular level which helps to improve the elasticity of the skin and can help soothe wrinkles, scarring and stretch marks. For women, it can also help reduce abdominal cramps and back aches during their moon time.
Cedarwood essential oil is known to relieve irritated and dry skin, and when applied to the scalp can encourage healthy hair growth and stimulate blood circulation and help focus the mind. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties this oil is very beneficial for muscle aches and painful joints (e.g. arthritis), it also induces a sedative effect which helps in relieving tension and creates a deeper sense of calm and relaxation, which in turn can help regulate and improve sleeping patterns.
Rice bran oil is widely used in skin-care products, prized for its ability to cleanse, soften, soothe and moisturise the skin.
Smooth onto dry, freshly cleansed skin to soften and moisturise it. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
For external use only. If irritation or discomfort occurs discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. Keep out of eyes and ears. Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight and the reach of children. Seek professional medical advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision. This product is not intended to treat or cure any ailment or disease. May naturally separate over time ‚ if so, shake well.
Rice bran oil, MCT coconut oil, cannabidiol-CBD (cannabis sativa-L), essential oils of rosemary, neroli and cedarwood. Contains less than 1mg THC.
- Some delivery providers may offer additional delivery options such as ‘Leave With A Neighbour’, or offer the option for additional delivery instructions. Any such additional delivery requests are made directly with the courier and are made at the customer’s own risk. Vapemate cannot be held responsible for non-delivery in these circumstances.
- On infrequent occasions Next Day Delivery can be affected by operational issues with our partners and may arrive later than planned. They do not guarantee next day delivery and we cannot be held responsible for operational issues with our partner services, but will operate in line with their policies in such an event.
- In the case of international shipments, you are responsible for any customs taxes incurred. Please be aware that some countries’ laws may prevent delivery of eliquid and related products, and we cannot be held responsible for non arrival of an item in these circumstances. It is your responsibility to be aware of the relevant legislation in the country that is receiving the goods.
- If an international shipment is returned as non-delivered we reserve the right to cancel the order and recover the basic costs of shipping or re-ship at the customer’s expense.
- If your order hasn't arrived, you must notify us within 21 days from the date of your order for us to consider it missing.
- All UK orders over £30 will qualify for free Royal Mail 48 service (standard UK Second Class post). All UK orders over £50 will qualify for free Courier Delivery service. FREE shipping is for UK orders only. You will need to select the Free Shipping option at checkout.
- When using Royal Mail 24 (First Class post) service, we will not consider your order missing or late for 10 post days. If you require a guaranteed delivery date, we recommend one of the tracked services available during checkout.
Estimated Delivery Times - Royal Mail
- Royal Mail 48 Post Delivery usually 3-4 working days
- Royal Mail 24 Post Delivery usually 2-3 working days
Estimated Delivery Times - Courier Delivery
- Next day delivery applies to orders placed before 3pm.
- Courier Delivery (Mon-Fri) - delivered next working day
- Next Day courier services are working day only and exclude Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles & Isle of Wight. These are a two-day service with DPD Courier Delivery. Royal Mail services may take slightly longer. Saturday delivery is not available in the areas listed.
- Courier Delivery (Saturday) - Saturday delivery
- Courier Delivery (Sunday) - Sunday delivery
- UK orders over £30 will be shipped free of charge via Royal Mail 48 service when selecting the free shipping option at checkout.
- UK orders over £50 will be shipped free of charge via Courier Delivery.
- Eliquid is a consumable item and due to hygiene reasons we cannot take opened bottles of eliquid back into stock nor any piece of hardware that has been used, unless deemed faulty.
- In addition to your statutory rights at Vapemate’s discretion you can return any unopened bottles of eliquid within 30 days of receipt.
- In all cases of returns, warranty or faulty goods please contact customer services firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01277 523205 for a returns authorisation number (RMA). You must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If an item is deemed faulty we will reimburse the cost of postage to return the item.
- If you return an order for refund, Vapemate reserves the right to refund only the basic cost of shipping the item to you, even if you selected an enhanced service, such as ‘Next Day Delivery’.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your original method of payment will be refunded to your account provided that the goods in question are returned, and received within 14 days of your notifying us of the cancellation and in the same condition as they were sent to you.
- Once you have told us you wish to cancel you have 14 days to return the order for a refund or exchange, at your own cost and risk. There is also the additional option of having the equal value of your order added to your account as VM reward points in place of a refund or exchange.
- When returning an item, it is your responsibility to ensure that the correct postage is paid, the goods are correctly packaged and a tracked postal service is used if required. Returns are at the customer’s risk until received by Vapemate. If returning an item it must not be handled any more than is necessary to return it.
- If you do not return the goods or do not pay the costs of return delivery, or the goods are not returned in the original condition they were sent to you, we shall be entitled to deduct any reasonable costs up to the full amount paid.
From the Blog
Smoking is so over. E cigarettes are here to stay. So what does their future look like and what new developments c...
Making the switch from smoking to vaping can be overwhelming. There is certainly o...
The excess and indulgence of the festive period leave us feeling blue and thus, an...