LG HG2 LiMn 3000mAh 18650 Battery
For your safety, please do not keep these batteries loose in your pocket and always use a suitable charger.
The LG HG2 rechargeable 18650 battery. This battery is lightweight but at 3000 mAH with a higher capacity and great discharge capacity.
1 x LG HG2 18650 LiMn 3000mAh Battery
- High Drain- 20A constant current,
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃, Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Battery Safety Warning:
- Improper use carries the serious risk of fire - use extra caution when using Li-ion batteries.
- Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects.
- When the battery is not in use, always a battery case to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not tamper with batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
- Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
- Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
- Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Do not charge the batteries over 4.2V.
Vapemate and the batteries we supply comply with the EU Battery Directive 2006/66/EC and the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009 (Amended 2015)
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
Whether you’re looking for the best tasting e-liquid, the most unique design for your vape mod or the best device ...
We’ve been thinking a great deal about you lately in response to the current COVID-19 outbreak – our customers, ou...
There are an abundance of negative stories about e-cigarettes floating around. But are they as dangerous as the me...