Smok Helmet 2ml Tank
The beautifully designed Helmet Tank by Smok.
A vapers favourite, the Helmet Tank gives you total vaping efficiency as well as a stylish and sleek design.
Worrying about leaking juice is a thing of the past with the Helmet, so enjoy!
This sleek looking tank by Smok has adjustable airflow, is a top filling tank with a sturdy leak proof design.
It also features a top pressure spinning design for safety and can produce huge vapour clouds.
- 1 x Helmet Tank (24.5mm)
- 1 x 0.4 ohm Fused Clapton Dual Core (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x 0.6 ohm Fused Clapton Dual Core
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Spare Parts
- Stainless Steel
- 2ML Juice Capacity
- 510 Thread
- Leak Free
- Top Pressure Spinning Locking System
- Top Adjustable Airflow
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
We’ve been thinking a great deal about you lately in response to the current COVID-19 outbreak – our customers, ou...
There are an abundance of negative stories about e-cigarettes floating around. But are they as dangerous as the me...
Starting vaping can seem like a daunting experience, but it needn’t be. And with our guide to what you need to sta...