Smok Species 230W Kit
Hard lines, a brand new touch screen, clear vaping data and output up to 230W, the Smok Species kit can meet the demands of any vaper. It's a great sub-ohm vaping kit. Smok Species uses the newly developed TFV8 Baby V2 tank and uses two powerful coils. Baby V2 A1 Coil with its super large heating mesh and Baby V2 A2 Coil with dual heating cores. There’s an upgraded interface that clearly shows your vaping data, while the screen locking button keeps things locked down when you need them. Choose from six colours for the screen too. That Species shell is like a suit of armour and it all gets finished off with a stylish cobra pattern.
Sub ohm vaping requires advanced knowledge.
- 1 x Smok Species mod
- 1 x TFV Baby V2 tank
- 1 x Baby V2 a1 0.17 ohm single coil 90 - 140W
- 1 x Baby V2 A2 0.2 ohm dual coil 70 - 120W
- 1 x USB cable
- User Manual
- Spare parts
- Requires 2 x 18650 batteries (flat top)
- Antibacterial medical cotton
- Super large mesh
- Baby V2 A1 0.17 ohm single coil 90 - 140W (best 110 - 130W)
- Baby V2 A2 0.2 ohm dual coil 70w -120w (best 85 - 105W)
- 1.45'' high-definition touch screen
- Everything at your fingertips
- Never leave electrical devices charging overnight.
- IMPORTANT: Sub ohm vaping requires advanced knowledge.
- Electronic cigarettes should charge within 2 - 3 hours.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
We’ve been thinking a great deal about you lately in response to the current COVID-19 outbreak – our customers, ou...
There are an abundance of negative stories about e-cigarettes floating around. But are they as dangerous as the me...
How much do you really know about CBD? This controversial cannabinoid has been at the forefront of UK news in rece...