Smok Vape Pen 22
The SMOK VAPE PEN 22 Kit is SMOKTech's first uni-body, all-purpose kit, combining a beautiful and ergonomic design elements with 1650mAh internal battery and direct output voltage system.
The 1650mAh integrated battery is charged via a side-mounted MicroUSB Port.
The VAPE PEN 22 utilizes a direct output voltage systems, correlating battery life to determine the power output alongside a multitudes of safety protections. Operated by a single oversized firing mechanism, the VAPE PEN 22 features LED light feedback for intelligent battery life indicator.
Included in the kit is the new SMOK Atomizer, a top-filled Sub-Ohm Tank with fixed bottom airflow delivery. The coil is built to match the output range on the battery, providing a balanced performance in vapor and flavor production.
- 1x VAPE PEN 22
- 1x 0.3ohm Dual Core
- 1x MicroUSB Cable
- 1x Instructional Manual
SMOK VAPE PEN 22 Kit Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- Integrated 1650mAh Battery
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Integrated Unibody Design
- Direct Voltage Output System
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.4-4.2V
- Single Button Operation
- Intelligent Battery Life Indicator
- 8 Seconds Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- MicroUSB Charging Port - Passthrough Capability
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Flavor-Focused Design
- Threaded Top-Fill Method
- Fixed Bottom Airflow System
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Detachable Structure
- Never leave electrical devices charging overnight.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
Whether you’re looking for the best tasting e-liquid, the most unique design for your vape mod or the best device ...
We’ve been thinking a great deal about you lately in response to the current COVID-19 outbreak – our customers, ou...
There are an abundance of negative stories about e-cigarettes floating around. But are they as dangerous as the me...