Aspire Cleito EXO
The evolution of the Aspire Cleito EXO tank enjoys its latest incarnation with this, an easy-to-use and maintain version of the Aspire’s popular eliquid tank.
Top filling, leak-proof and just 57mm tall this tank brings enhanced flavour thanks to some clever design. The Cleito EXO tank employs wide open air slots on the top side of the tank, allowing the air to flow from the top and passing through the coil delivering massive vapour and flavour with it.
Sub-ohm tanks are designed to be used by experienced vapers with high power devices only.
- 1 x Cleito EXO Tank - 2ml (with 0.16ohm coil pre-installed)
- 1 x Extra 0.16 Ohm coil
- 1 x Extra Drip tip
- 2 x Extra O-rings
- 1 x User Manual
- Convenient Top Filling
- Leak proof Top Airflow
- Tremendous flavor and vapor production
- Fully interchangeable coils
- Universal 510 thread
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.