Aspire K1 Tank
The Aspire K1 tank uses Bottom Vertical Coils (BVC) which are designed to be reliable, last longer and give you the best possible taste from your eliquid. This clearomiser is made from glass and stainless steel, while the drip tip is a 510 thread, so the K1 tank is compatible with most Mods. The K1 is a really great tank at a great price. It’s easy to refill and the steel finish is stylish too.
The Aspire K1 is a Pyrex glass tank so it’s perfect for eliquids that would otherwise crack polycarbonate tanks.
1 x K1 Aspire Tank
- Size: 14.5mm x 72mm
- Capacity: 1.5ml
- Weight: 31g
- 1.6 Ohm (3.0 - 4.2v)
- 1.8 Ohm (3.0 - 5.0v)
- Uses Aspire Standard BVC coils
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.