Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank
The sleek curves of the Aspire Nautilus 2 make this a tank that’s as stylish as it is impressive. It’s a 2ml mouth-to-lung tank, with top-filling for a clean and smooth vaping experience. Plus the 1 to 5 fine airflow adjuster allows you a personalised vaping experience.
To make it even more personal the Nautilus 2 uses the original Nautilus 2 Bottom Vertical Coils (BVC) and the 0.7 Ohm coils designed specifically for this tank. This, combined with the adjustable airflow and the shorter chimney, which minimises airflow, means your eliquid vapour has all the flavour you expect.
And Nautilus 2 comes in two finishes – stainless steel and aluminium.
- 1 x Nautilus 2 tank
- Pre-installed a 0.7 ohm coil
- 1 x Extra Coil (1.8 ohm)
- 1x Extra Glass Tube
- 8 x O-rings
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warning Card
- 1 x Extra Drip tip
- Uses 0.7 ohm and 1.8 ohm BVC
- Shorter Chimney
- 2ml capacity
- Mouth to Lung vaping
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.