Aspire Nautilus 2S Tank
The original Nautilus tank was famed for its curved shape. The Nautilus 2S is just as curvy and comes with two coils, one each for differing vaping styles. There’s a sub-ohm 0.4 ohm BVC coil for direct-to-lung vaping and a 1.8 ohm BVC coil for mouth-to-lung vaping, so you get to personalise your vaping experience. Both coils are suitable for the Nautilus tank series.
Top filling this tank is designed child resistant and leak-free. Airflow at the bottom is adjustable to suit your preference and the coil choice. The 1.8 ohm coil gets smaller air-holes for a tighter draw, while the air flow for the 0.4 ohm coils can be made wider for a great direct-to-lung experience.
Additional O-rings seal the deal and keep it clean.
- 1 x Nautilus 2S tank
- 1 x Pre-installed a 1.8 ohm coil
- 1 x Extra 0.4 ohm coil
- 10 x Spare o-rings
- 1 x Spare drip tip
- 1 x User Manual
- Adjustable airflow
- Child resistant - leak free
- Two coils - 1.8 ohm and 0.4 ohm
- 2ml capacity
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.