Aspire Nautilus Mini 2ml Tank
Here Aspire’s Nautilus, one of the best-selling and greatest vaping tanks, gets the miniaturised treatment in the shape of the ultra-compact Nautilus Mini. The innovative bottom vertical coil (BVC) sits over the airflow to reduce the resistance and offer a better direct-to-mouth vaping experience. The airflow also features a 4-port adjustable control, allowing the user to control the amount of vapour and eliquid being drawn to the coil.
Crafted from stainless steel and pyrex, this tank uses the Nautilus coils.
NOTE: Due to the large o-ring on the base of the tank, please do not over-tighten.
- 1 x Aspire Nautilus Mini (BVC) Tank Clearomizer (1.6ohm BVC Coil inside)
- 1 x Additional Aspire Nautilus BVC coils at 1.8ohm
- 1 x eGo Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
- Stainless Steel
- 2ml Tank capacity
- Adjustable Airflow Control
- Pyrex glass tube
- Bottom Vertical Coil Technology
- Fantastic style
- Resistance of Aspire BVC:
- 1.6ohm (3.3v-5.0v)
- 1.8ohm (3.3v-6.0v)
- 18mm Diameter
- 68mm Height
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.