Aspire Nautilus X Tank
Nautilus X. Thanks to the U-Tech technology vapour flows through the u-shaped chamber and passes the coils twice.
The Nautilus X from Aspire is designed to deliver a premium vaping experience. Thanks to the U-Tech technology vapour flows through the u-shaped chamber and passes the coils twice before being drawn through the chimney. You get the most from your eliquid flavour. Nautilus uses 1.5 ohm coils and 1.8 ohm coils, while the top airflow is adjustable and ensures the tank does not leak from the bottom over time. Also you can fill the 2ml Nautilus X tank from the top.
- 1 x Nautilus X tank
- 1 x Pre-installed a 1.8 ohm coil
- 1 x Extra 1.5 ohm coil
- 1x spare pyrex tube
- 1 x User Manual
- U-Tech airflow
- Two coils - 1.8 ohm and 1.5 ohm
- 2ml capacity
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
As vaping continues to grow in popularity, vapers are demanding more and more in t...
Looking for your next vape tank to take your vaping up a gear? Check out our guide...
It can take several attempts to quit smoking. Here are some ideas that could make your attempt successful, leaving...