Aspire Revvo Sub-Ohm Tank
The Aspire Revvo Sub-Ohm Vape Tank features Aspire’s revolutionary ARC – Aspire Radial Coil – which sits horizontally in the atomiser increasing the surface area.
The Aspire Revvo Sub-Ohm Vape Tank features Aspire’s revolutionary ARC – Aspire Radial Coil – which sits horizontally in the atomiser increasing the surface area. You get maximum flavour and maximum vapour delivered. Its airflow is fully adjustable thanks to three airflow slots. Aspire Revvo also has a spring-loaded filling mechanism.
- 1 x Aspire Revvo Sub-Ohm Vape Tank
- 2 x Aspire ARC Coils (0.1 - 0.16 Ohm)
- 1 x Glass Tube
- Spare O-Rings
- Protective Silicone Cap
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 2ml Capacity
- Adjustable Top Airflow
- 510 Threading
- ARC Technology
- Top Filling System
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.