Aspire Triton 2 Sub-Ohm Tank
Aspire proudly presents their all new Triton 2 Sub-Ohm tank.
With a wide variety of coils available for the Triton 2 tank system Aspire have you covered no matter how you like to vape, weather that's mouth to lung or go straight to lung the Triton 2’s airflow control and coil selection has you covered.
Combine this with a convenient top fill method and you have a truly variable tank system.
- 1 x Aspire Triton 2 tank
- 1 x 0.5Ω clapton coil (installed) - direct inhale
- 1 x 1.8Ω coil - mouth to lung inhale
- 1 x Replacement Pyrex Glass
- 1 x Warranty card
- 3ml Capacity Tank
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass
- Top Filling
- Sub Ohm Capable
- Suitable for both Direct Lung Inhale and Mouth to Lung Inhale
- Can be fully disassembled for cleaning
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.