Council of Vapor RST Tank
The Royal Hunter RST Atomizer is an innovative atomizer, in the likeness of the original Royal Hunter, that can be used for sub-ohm vaping too. This is a top-filled sub tank that’s designed for bigger power and producing more vapour.
There’s a double-size drip tip that’s perfect for dissipating heat and maintaining a comfortable temperature, plus airflow can be adjusted thanks to the four airholes that can be individually adjusted to fine-tune your vaping experience.
Makers Council of Vapor say the RST power ranges from 40W to 100W, with optimal operating power between 60W and 90W. The coil resistance is 0.2 Ohms. Royal Hunter RST Atomizer is crafted from tough heat resistant glass and stainless steel.
- 1 x Royal Hunter RST Atomizer
- 1 x Spare O-Rings
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- Top fill design
- Traditional cotton coils are included
- The double size drip tip is designed to lower the temperature of vapour through its large heat dissipation area
- 4 fully adjustable airholes
- Overall Size: 22 x 49.7mm
- Resistance: 0.2ohm
- Power Range: 40-100w
- IMPORTANT: The use of rebuildable atomisers requires technical knowledge in order to safely use them and rebuildable devices are intended only for use by experienced users and those who have good knowledge of battery safety and coil building.
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
As vaping continues to grow in popularity, vapers are demanding more and more in t...
Looking for your next vape tank to take your vaping up a gear? Check out our guide...
It can take several attempts to quit smoking. Here are some ideas that could make your attempt successful, leaving...