Council of Vapor Vengeance Tank
The Vengeance Tank from Council of Vapor features airholes at the top and the bottom of the tank for variable airflow – there’s four holes altogether - that can be adjusted to your preferred settings. Vengeance is a sleek tank, that looks great and can handle vaping from 30 Watts up to 100 Watts.
This tank comes with a pre-installed 0.2 Ohm coil which feeds from 6 wicking holes to produce great-tasting flavours. It allows for faster wicking too.
Vengeance also features their honeycomb mesh that stops spitback. The tank is crafted from stainless steel and tough Pyrex glass with an excellent heat-dissipating drip tip.
- 1x Council of Vapor Vengeance Tank
- 1x Extra Pyrex Glass Tank
- 2x 0.2Ω Coil (1 Pre-Installed)
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Four Variable Airflow Holes
- Shorty Drip Tip with Airflow Technology
- Honeycomb Shield
- Advanced Heat Dissipation System
- Durable Pyrex Glass Tank
- 0.2Ω Coil (30watts - 100watts)
- 6-Wick Holes for Faster Wicking
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.