Innokin Endura T18E Prism Tank
Get rich flavours from this bestselling tank from Innokin.
The T18E tank is a top-filling, 2ml tank and comes complete with child-lock and works brilliantly with low wattage batteries.
It’s easy to fill and the 510 connector means it will fit a range of mods too.
Comes as part of the T18E and the T22E starter kits.
- Innokin Endura T18E Prism Tank x1
- Innokin 1.5ohm coil x2 (1 pre-installed)
- 2ml tank
- Stainless steel and pyrex glass construction
- Plastic driptip
- Deep Coil System
- 1.5ohm Innokin coils
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
Are you looking to switch up your vaping experience in 2019? Perhaps you’re bored of your current vape pod or vape...
“Teens jaw shattered by exploding vape pen” is one recent headline in America that relates directly to vape batter...
Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping! You’ve made a great choice and an increa...