Innokin iRoar Eurus RDA
The brilliant iRoar Eurus RDA from Innokin features a dual horizontal split bridge for different builds – it will take both single and dual coils. There’s a deep well and a good-sized wicking area too. The airflow on this rebuildable atomiser is designed so that it can be directed straight onto the coil too, or whatever your personal preference. Being an RDA the iRoar Eurus is only suited for advanced vapers with technical understanding of mechanical mods, electrical resistance and rebuildable atomisers. Improper use can result in electrical fire.
Important: Sub-ohm devices require advanced knowledge.
- 1 x iRoar Eurus RDA
- 2 x 0.4ohm pre-built coils
- 1 x Allen key
- 6 x Screws
- 1 x Small silicone O-ring
- 2 x Large silicone O-rings
- Spare wicking cotton
- Standard 510 threading
- Air flow control system
- Wide delrin wide bore drip tip
- Deep juice well
- Single or dual coil configurations
- 24mm diameter
- IMPORTANT: The use of rebuildable atomisers requires technical knowledge in order to safely use them and rebuildable devices are intended only for use by experienced users and those who have good knowledge of battery safety and coil building.
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.