Innokin iSub V E 2ml Tank
The iSub V.E Tank has been specially created for the UK and Europe to comply with the Tobacco Products Directive (TPD).
As with all iSub tanks, this is no different and delivers a superb full flavour while still creating great plumes of vapour. Made of high quality Stainless Steel and Pyrex Glass this is perfect for all your favourite eliquid.
Featuring quick and easy top fill, adjustable airflow and can still use the full range of iSub coils with an all new anti-flood design.
With the Innokin name, you can expect a top performing, easy to use and durable tank which doesn't settle for anything less than premium flavour, full vapour production and a stylish design.
- Innokin iSub VE 2ml Tank with 0.5 Ohm SS 316L BVC head installed
- Spare iSub 0.5 Ohm KAL BVC head
- Black drip tip
- Innokin Vapeband
- Spare seals
- 100% Stainless Steel construction
- Pyrex Glass tank
- 2 x 0.5 Ohm heads (1 installed and 1 spare)
- No spill coil change system
- Easy to top up with the top-fill design
- Wide range of replacement coils (available separately)
- 2ml liquid capacity
- Removable standard 510 style drip tip with topside air adjustment slo
- Avoid getting e-liquid inside the vapour tube in the center of this clearomiser when filling.
- Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: are a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the clearomiser (and usually occurs after a refill). To clear, empty the tank, remove the clearomiser from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the clearomiser and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomiser head of the clearomiser can come loose when unscrewing the tube or base. Always ensure the atomiser head is secure before reinstalling the base.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer, this can be wiped away with tissue or a cotton bud.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of e-liquid (topped-off). This helps maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomiser head wears down, it may begin to leak and flavour may be impaired. Replace regularly.