Innokin Scion Sub Ohm Tank
Innokin Scion tank is a brilliant high-powered accessory, with an increased coil size that perfectly matches this vape tank’s wattage. Not only does the coil have a larger barrel, wicking ports have been extended and airflow is massive too thanks to the cyclops ports. It all helps the coils produce when they are fired at the peaks of their range. It’s easy to clean and being a top-filling tank is easy to fill too. Innokin Scion comes with two coils giving users a range from 70W to 200W. It’s fitted with a 0.28 Ohm Kanthal Coil but you get a 0.5 Ohm Kanthal Coil as a spare if you need to lower your wattage.
- 1 x Innokin Scion 2ml Tank
- 1 x Scion 0.28 Ohm Kanthal Coil (Fitted)
- 1 x Scion 0.5 Ohm Kanthal Coil (Spare)
- 1 x Wide-Bore Conical Drip-Tip
- 1 x Spare Drip-Tip
- 1 x Spare Parts Bag
- 1 x Spare Glass Section
- 1 x Innokin Vape Band
- 1 x User Guide
- 24mm Diameter
- 2ml eliquid capacity
- 510 thread connection
- Stainless Steel
- Reinforced Pyrex glass tank
- Delrin drip-tip and top-cap
- Top filling
- Adjustable cyclops airflow slots
- Elongated eliquid wicking ports
- Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC) format
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
As vaping continues to grow in popularity, vapers are demanding more and more in t...
Looking for your next vape tank to take your vaping up a gear? Check out our guide...
It can take several attempts to quit smoking. Here are some ideas that could make your attempt successful, leaving...