Kaees Aladdin RDA Rebuildable Atomiserx
The Aladdin RDA from Kaees, is a rebuildble deck atomiser with a unique triple airflow system, incorporating airflow from the top, the bottom and side. Please note, sub-ohm devices require advanced knowledge.
The Aladdin RDA from Kaees, is a rebuildble deck atomiser with a unique triple airflow system, incorporating airflow from the top, the bottom and side. There’s also a 24K gold plated deck with a bottom feed contact pin. This RDA is stylish too. Featuring a two post build deck with top mounted screws there’s a huge focus on getting the most flavour from your e liquid with this dripping atomiser.
Sub-ohm devices require advanced knowledge. Being an RDA the Aladdin RDA is only suited for advanced vapers with technical understanding of mechanical mods, electrical resistance and rebuildable atomisers. Improper use can result in electrical fire.
- Kaees Aladdin 24mm RDA
- Spare Parts Pack
- 1 x 0.25 ohm Ni80 coil
- Single Terminal Two Post Build Deck
- 2mm Terminals Per Post
- Top Mounted Allen Screws
- Four 1mm Airslots Located Under the Deck
- Double O-Ring Secured
- PEEK Insulator
- Triple Airflow System – top, side and bottom
- 12mm Wide Bore 510 PEI Drip Tip
- Gold Plated 510 Connection
- Gold Plated Bottom Feed Pin
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- IMPORTANT: The use of rebuildable atomisers requires technical knowledge in order to safely use them and rebuildable devices are intended only for use by experienced users and those who have good knowledge of battery safety and coil building.
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
Like everything in this life, there will always be some ‘helpful’ person who knows...
When you started vaping it was probably all about the nicotine and kicking the hab...
Why vape? It’s a question to which there are lots of answers. There are many different reasons why people cho...