Kanger Subtank Mini
The Kanger Subtank mini is the smaller version of the popular Subtank. The Subtank Mini combines all of the features of the Subtank into a smaller unit without impacting on performance. This is the upgraded version (V2) with the new OCC Vertical Coils. Battery not included but they are available here.
This is a sub-ohm tank meaning it uses lower resistance coils and should only be used by experienced users. The tank will only work with devices capable of firing sub-ohm coils.
- 1 x Subtank Mini
- 1 x OCC Sub Ohm 0.5 (New Vertical Coil)
- 1 x OCC 1.5ohm (New Vertical Coil)
- 1 x RBA Coil (Japanese Organic Cotton)
- 1 x RBA Base
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 2 x Screws
- 1 x Spare pyrex tank
- 1 x Manual
- RBA compatible
- Pyrex glass
- Capacity: 4.5ml
- Diameter: 22mm
- Height w/o Drip Tip: 48.mm
- Height with Drip Tip: 63mm
- Delrin driptip
- Coil ratings: 0.5, 1.2, and 1.5ohms
- 510 connector
- RBA Coil with PEEK Insulator
- Sub-ohm 0.5ohm and LR 1.2ohm coil included
- Sub-ohm coil delivers amazing vapour production and flavor
- Base hardware: 304 stainless steel
- Updated airflow control valve with two channels
- Japanese OCC (Organic Cotton Coils)
- Mini RBA Base Plus (allows you to build your own coils)
- 510 Driptip compatible
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.