Kanger Subtank Nano
The Kanger Subtank Nano is a revolutionary new tank from Kanger. It's small stature is deceiving as it packs a serious punch when it comes to flavour and vapour production. The Subtank Nano is easy to fill and holds 3ml of eliquid.
The Subtank uses the new sub-ohm OCC (Organic Cotton Coils), Kangers latest atomiser innovation. It performs like a sub-ohm dripper tank but offers the convenience of a larger capacity tank with it's 3ml capacity.
- 1 x Subtank Nano
- 1 x OCC Sub Ohm 0.5/Range 15-30W
- 1 x OCC 1.2/ Range 12-25W
- 1 x Manual
- RBA compatible
- Pyrex glass
- Capacity: 3ml
- Diameter: 18.5mm
- Height w/o Drip Tip: 47mm
- Height with Drip Tip: 60mm
- Coil ratings: 0.5, 1.2, and 1.5ohms
- 510 connector
- Base hardware: 304 stainless steel
- Sub-ohm 0.5ohm and LR 1.2ohm coil included
- Sub-ohm coil delivers amazing vapour production and flavor
- New adjustable airflow control for superior airflow
- Japanese OCC (Organic Cotton Coils)
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.