Kanger Topbox Mini Kit
The Kanger Topbox Mini kit is an updated version of the Subox Mini and really brings state of the art technology to your vaping experience. The Topbox is ideal as both a starter kit and a first step into the world of sub-ohm vaping. The Topbox features advanced temperature control, a top filling tank and 75W max output.
- 1 x Kanger Topbox Mini
- 1 x Kanger Toptank Mini
- 1 x 0.15 Ni200 Coil (TC)
- 1 x 0.5 SS Coil (Stainless Steel TC)
- 1 x 0.5 Clapton Coil
- 1 x RBA Mini Plus
- 1 x RBA Accessory Pack
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
- Kanger Topbox Mini
- Range: 7-75W adjustable in 0.1 watt increments
- Resistance: 0.3ohm - 2.5 ohm
- Length: 82mm
- Diameter: 22mm
- Low Resistance & Low Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit, Reverse Battery & Overheating Protection
- 10 Second Cut-Off Safety Protection
- Temperature Control
- Spring Loaded 510 Thread
- Micro USB
- Supports Above 0.1Ω
- Magnetic Battery Cover
- Powered by 1 x 18650 (Flat Top) - 20A minimum (sold seperately)
- Zinc Alloy Casing
- Charged via USB Cable (supplied)
- Kanger Toptank Mini
- RBA compatible
- Pyrex glass
- Diameter: 22mm
- Length: 45mm
- Weight: 45g
- Capacity: 4ml
- Delrin driptip
- Coil ratings: 0.5, 1.2, and 1.5ohms
- Enhanced Air Flow Valve
- The Topbox Mini and its tank and coils are designed for sub-ohm vaping.
- Sub-ohm coils require more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub-ohm tank.
- This tank will only work on a mod capable of firing sub-ohm atomisers.
- We reccommend using eliquid with 6mg of nicotine or less with this device. Higher nicotine strengths will be much harsher on the throat.
- Never leave electrical devices charging overnight.
- Electronic cigarettes should charge within 2 - 3 hours.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.