Kanger Toptank Mini Sub-Ohm Tank
The Kanger Toptank Mini is the successor to the Subtank Mini, featuring the ability to top-fill, as well as bottom fill. The Toptank comes with a 4ml capacity, and features a range of compatible coils, including the new-and-improved RBA Mini Plus, for those that like to rebuild their own coils.
This device is designed for sub-ohm vaping and it requires some experience to use safely. Extra care should be taken when using a sub-ohm tank. Sub-ohm coils will only work on a mod capable of firing sub-ohm atomisers, and Ni200 coils will only work on devices featuring Temperature Control. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements, and that your mod can handle the amps.
We recommend eliquid with less than 6mg of nicotine as higher nicotine may make your vapour taste harsh. Sub-ohm vaping produces a greater throat hit than standard coils, and extra care should be taken.
- 1 x Toptank Mini Tank (4ml)
- 1 x 0.15ohm Ni200 coil (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x 0.5 Stainless Steel SSOCC Coil (TC)
- 1 x RBA Mini Plus
- 1 x RBA Accessories
- 1 x Authentication Code Guide
- 1 x User Manual
- Top filling design
- Glass tank
- 510 threading
- Capacity: 4ml
- Diameter: 22mm
- Length: 45mm
- RBA Mini plus support
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.