Kanger Toptank Nano
Kanger is proud to introduce the next iteration of the Subtank series - the Kanger Toptank Nano. An upgrade to the Subtank Nano, the Toptank Nano improves on the core design of its predecessor as well as offering a brand new top filling mechanism.
The Toptank Nano holds 3.2ml of liquid, features an airflow control valve, and is easily filled using the all-new top-fill design (it can be bottom filled as well).
Featuring a slightly more compact design than its Toptank Mini counterpart, the Toptank Nano is an ideal choice for those who enjoy the benefits of sub ohm vaping and the portability of a smaller form factor.
- 1 x Toptank Nano
- 1 x SSOCC 0.5 ohm coil
- 1 x SSOCC 1.2 ohm coil
- 1 x User manual
- Length: 44mm
- Diameter: 18.5mm
- Capacity: 3.2ml
- Top filling design
- Glass tank
- 510 threading
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.