Check out our full range of Kanger kits, mods, tanks and spares.
- The CL Tank is Kanger's first fully TPD compliant tank to be sold in the EU. With a 2ml capacity, top-filling and leak free refil system, this little beauty ticks all the boxes. The CL Tank has an in-built Child Lock (CL) meaning it's safe from little hands. To open the tank you simply push down firmly on the top of the tank and then twist.
- Kanger CLOCC (Child Lock Organic Cotton Coils) are replacement atomiser heads for use with the Kanger CL Tank and are available 0.5 Ohm. These coils can only be used with the Kanger CL Tank.
- Kanger’s Cupti all in one vape kit is the follow up to the hugely popular Nebox. The Cupti has a number of improvements over the Nebox including a new leak proof design due in part to Kanger’s CLOCC coils and an increased power capability delivering up to 75W.
- Kanger Dripbox Coils are replacement atomiser heads for use with the Kanger Dripbox and are currently only available in 0.2 Ohm. These coils can only be used with the Kanger Dripbox.
- The Kanger Subtank Nano is a revolutionary new tank from Kanger. It's small stature is deceiving as it packs a serious punch when it comes to flavour and vapour production. The Subtank Nano is easy to fill and holds 3ml of eliquid.
- Kanger SSOCC (Stainless Steel Organic Cotton Coils) are replacement atomiser heads for use with all Kanger Subtanks and are available in both 0.5 Ohm and 1.5 Ohm. These coils can only be used with the Kanger Subtank range.
- The Kanger Topbox Mini kit is an updated version of the Subox Mini and really brings state of the art technology to your vaping experience. The Topbox is ideal as both a starter kit and a first step into the world of sub-ohm vaping. The Topbox features advanced temperature control, a top filling tank and 75W max output.
- The Kanger Toptank Mini is the successor to the Subtank Mini, featuring the ability to top-fill, as well as bottom fill. The Toptank comes with a 4ml capacity, and features a range of compatible coils, including the new-and-improved RBA Mini Plus, for those that like to rebuild their own coils.