LG HG2 LiMn 3000mAh 18650 Battery
For your safety, please do not keep these batteries loose in your pocket and always use a suitable charger.
The LG HG2 rechargeable 18650 battery. This battery is lightweight but at 3000 mAH with a higher capacity and great discharge capacity.
1 x LG HG2 18650 LiMn 3000mAh Battery
- High Drain- 20A constant current,
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃, Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Battery Safety Warning:
- Improper use carries the serious risk of fire - use extra caution when using Li-ion batteries.
- Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects.
- When the battery is not in use, always a battery case to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not tamper with batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
- Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
- Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
- Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Do not charge the batteries over 4.2V.
Vapemate and the batteries we supply comply with the EU Battery Directive 2006/66/EC and the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009 (Amended 2015)
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
As vaping continues to grow in popularity, vapers are demanding more and more in t...
Looking for your next vape tank to take your vaping up a gear? Check out our guide...
It can take several attempts to quit smoking. Here are some ideas that could make your attempt successful, leaving...