Sigelei Kaos Spectrum
The Sigelei Kaos Spectrum is a Sigelei chip with the outer design by Californian ecigarette company Kaos.
Highlighting the design of this mod box, the Kaos Spectrum features a unique LED bezel surrounding the screen which can be changed to one of six colours or turned off completely. But the screen is also ultra-colourful, giving the Kaos Spectrum a modern look.
Supporting this up-to-date appeal the body is constructed from high grade Zinc Alloy giving a good balance of weight and durability, while the back has a leatherette patch for added comfort.
And the Kaos Spectrum hits an impressive 230W from two batteries. The 0.96 inch TFT colour screen is arranged in a three-column layout showing essential vaping output data along with individual battery life indicators.
- 1 x Sigelei Kaos Spectrum Box Mod
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Dimensions - 88 x 45 x 30mm
- 0.96" TFT Colour Screen
- Wattage Range: 10W-230W
- Temperature Control Range: 100°C-300°C / 200°F-570°F
- Requires 2 x 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Operating modes - POWER/SS/Ti1/Ni200/TCR
- Resistance Range - 0.1 Ohms - 3.0 Ohms
- Micro USB charging
- 6 customisable LED colour settings
- Preheat Functionality
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Never leave electrical devices charging overnight.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.