Smok GX350 Box Mod
Power, comfortable to hold and ultra compact, Smok’s innovative GX350 has it all. The incredible Smok GX350 is capable of producing from 6 watts to a massive 350 watts of power, but thanks to the tridimensional polygon design designed that it’s smaller than some devices that hold fewer batteries.
The easy to read OLED display, presents all the important pieces of information, including output wattage, output voltage, atomiser resistance and remaining battery life.
The GX350 takes four 18650 batteries - although it takes button top batteries, the flat top batteries are recommended for a more comfortable fit. There's a tiny 155mm perimeter and you’d never know there's four batteries here.
Please note batteries are sold separately, and require a separate charger. Batteries and chargers are available here.
- 1 x GX 350 Mod
- 1 x Instructional Manual
- Spare Parts
- Dimensions: 84.5mm by 58mm by 40.4mm
- Wattage Output Range: 1-350W
- Max Power at Dual 18650: 220W
- Max Power at Quad 18650: 350W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Poly-Angular Frame
- Natural Soft Contour
- Top-Style Intuive OLED Display
- Hinged Battery Door
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Temperature Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Micro USB Port - Firmware Upgrades ONLY
- 510 Connection
- Never leave electrical devices charging overnight.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
Do you struggle to experience the full flavour of your e liquid? Then you need to check out these 7 ways to boost ...
Like everything in this life, there will always be some ‘helpful’ person who knows...
When you started vaping it was probably all about the nicotine and kicking the hab...