Smok Helmet 2ml Tank
The beautifully designed Helmet Tank by Smok.
A vapers favourite, the Helmet Tank gives you total vaping efficiency as well as a stylish and sleek design.
Worrying about leaking juice is a thing of the past with the Helmet, so enjoy!
This sleek looking tank by Smok has adjustable airflow, is a top filling tank with a sturdy leak proof design.
It also features a top pressure spinning design for safety and can produce huge vapour clouds.
- 1 x Helmet Tank (24.5mm)
- 1 x 0.4 ohm Fused Clapton Dual Core (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x 0.6 ohm Fused Clapton Dual Core
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Spare Parts
- Stainless Steel
- 2ML Juice Capacity
- 510 Thread
- Leak Free
- Top Pressure Spinning Locking System
- Top Adjustable Airflow
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
As vaping continues to grow in popularity, vapers are demanding more and more in t...
Looking for your next vape tank to take your vaping up a gear? Check out our guide...
It can take several attempts to quit smoking. Here are some ideas that could make your attempt successful, leaving...