Smok 225W Mag Kit
Grab the gun-like Mag kit from Smok. Smok say it’s the most ergonomical mod to date. There’s a trigger like firing button and a large colour screen to show all the data you want for your vaping experience. And it uses Smok’s revolutionary TFV12 Prince tank. The Mag’s power gets up to is 225W, and there are three modes for you to choose from: Temp Mode enhances your vaping consistency and you taste everything as it should be tasted. Watt Mode is perfect for cloud chasing and Memory Mode makes Smok Mag your perfect vaping partner. Smok have also incorporated a patented tank-locking mechanism for a perfect seal. Plus there’s those cool looks…
- 1 x Mag 225W TC Box Mod
- 1 x TFV12 Prince Tank
- 1 x 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Core
- 1 x 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Core
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
- Instruction Manual
- Requires 2 x 18650 Batteries
- Maximum Wattage Output: 6-225W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- OLED Screen
- Trigger-Like Firing Button
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Built-in Safety Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features
- Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant
- Top-Fillingwith Lock Button Mechanism
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils - rated for 60-120W
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils - rated for 40-100W
- 510 Connection
- Never leave electrical devices charging overnight.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
As vaping continues to grow in popularity, vapers are demanding more and more in t...
Looking for your next vape tank to take your vaping up a gear? Check out our guide...
It can take several attempts to quit smoking. Here are some ideas that could make your attempt successful, leaving...