Smok Spirals Tank
The Smok Spirals tank is designed to give you more precise wicking and save eliquid. Each of the four slots can be adjusted so you get an open draw when you vape.
And at just 22mm in diameter the Spirals tank fits most miniature-sized mods, while the built-in, large and high capacity coil brings you powerful flavours. Plus there’s an elongated delrin drip tip for added comfort.
- 1 x Spirals Tank
- 1 x 0.6 Ohm Dual Core (Pre-installed)
- 1 x 0.3 Ohm Dual Core
- 1 x RBA Core (single coil deck)
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
- Stainless steel
- 2ml capacity
- 510 thread
- Organic Japanese cotton
- Delrin drip tip
- Adjustable airflow
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.