Smok TFV8 Baby Beast 2ml Tank
The Smok TFV8 Baby is the smaller version of the Cloud Beast tank, but this baby beast gets a redesigned air chamber, drip tip and bottom air slots. This adds up to as powerful a draw as ever. But clever design also means that despite it being a third smaller than the original it’s still another Smok cloud beast.
The adjustable airflow makes the draw on this eliquid tank extremely open.
- 1 x TFV8 Baby Tank
- 1 x V8 Baby Q2 Core (0.2 Ohm Dual Coils) (Pre-installed)
- 1 x V8 Baby X4 Core (0.15 Ohm Quad Coils)
- 1 x replacement glass tube
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x various spares
- 2ml capacity
- Height: 53mm
- 510 thread
- Bottom air slot pairing
- Adjustable airflow system
- Top refill system
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
As vaping continues to grow in popularity, vapers are demanding more and more in t...
Looking for your next vape tank to take your vaping up a gear? Check out our guide...
It can take several attempts to quit smoking. Here are some ideas that could make your attempt successful, leaving...