Vandy Vape Maze Sub-Ohm RDA
The Vandy Vape Maze is a sub-ohm bottom feeding, Rebuildable Dripping Atomiser. Technically it’s not rebuildable, or so everyone says, but that’s how Vandy Vape describe their RDA. It is seriously neat and is the self-proclaimed world’s first sub-ohm, bottom feeding, rebuildable dripping atomiser.
Change the 510 pin and you can squonk thanks to the 2ml tank sitting neatly under the wicking material. You can drip with the Maze too. Its secret is the highly advanced maze coil, which stands apart from traditional Sub Ohm coils with better safety and compatibility and allows pure and consistent flavour. There’s a five directional airflow design that prevents eliquid spitback too.
Important: Sub-ohm devices require advanced knowledge.
- 1 x Maze Sub ohm BF RDA
- 1 x Maze Coil
- 1 x Resin Drip Tip
- 1 x Refill Tube
- 1 x Accessory Bag
- 1 x User Manual
- 24mm Diameter
- 2ml Capacity
- Top filling and bottom feeding
- Maze coil SS316L
- Japanese cotton
- PEEK insulator
- 0.2 ohm
- 50-100W (best 70-80W)
- Regulated and mechanical mod compatible
- Five different airflow directions
- Distinctive airflow design prevents spit-back
- IMPORTANT: The use of rebuildable atomisers requires technical knowledge in order to safely use them and rebuildable devices are intended only for use by experienced users and those who have good knowledge of battery safety and coil building.
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
If you want to get more out of your vaping experience, why not try perfecting a trick or two? Follow our simple gu...
As vaping continues to grow in popularity, vapers are demanding more and more in t...
Looking for your next vape tank to take your vaping up a gear? Check out our guide...