Vandy Vape Maze Sub-Ohm RDA
The Vandy Vape Maze is a sub-ohm bottom feeding, Rebuildable Dripping Atomiser. Technically it’s not rebuildable, or so everyone says, but that’s how Vandy Vape describe their RDA. It is seriously neat and is the self-proclaimed world’s first sub-ohm, bottom feeding, rebuildable dripping atomiser.
Change the 510 pin and you can squonk thanks to the 2ml tank sitting neatly under the wicking material. You can drip with the Maze too. Its secret is the highly advanced maze coil, which stands apart from traditional Sub Ohm coils with better safety and compatibility and allows pure and consistent flavour. There’s a five directional airflow design that prevents eliquid spitback too.
Important: Sub-ohm devices require advanced knowledge.
- 1 x Maze Sub ohm BF RDA
- 1 x Maze Coil
- 1 x Resin Drip Tip
- 1 x Refill Tube
- 1 x Accessory Bag
- 1 x User Manual
- 24mm Diameter
- 2ml Capacity
- Top filling and bottom feeding
- Maze coil SS316L
- Japanese cotton
- PEEK insulator
- 0.2 ohm
- 50-100W (best 70-80W)
- Regulated and mechanical mod compatible
- Five different airflow directions
- Distinctive airflow design prevents spit-back
- IMPORTANT: The use of rebuildable atomisers requires technical knowledge in order to safely use them and rebuildable devices are intended only for use by experienced users and those who have good knowledge of battery safety and coil building.
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
Are you looking to switch up your vaping experience in 2019? Perhaps you’re bored of your current vape pod or vape...
“Teens jaw shattered by exploding vape pen” is one recent headline in America that relates directly to vape batter...
Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping! You’ve made a great choice and an increa...