Vapeam Muse RDA Rebuildable Atomiser
The Muse RDA from Vapeam, is a rebuildable deck atomiser with adjustable airflow. Please note, sub-ohm devices require advanced knowledge.
Sub-ohm devices require advanced knowledge. Being an RDA the Muse RDA is only suited for advanced vapers with technical understanding of mechanical mods, electrical resistance and rebuildable atomisers. Improper use can result in electrical fire.
- Vapeam Muse 24mm RDA
- Spare Parts Pack
- 1 x bottom feeder squonk pin
- Clapton coil
- 1 x extra drip tip
- Adjustable airflow
- Easy build deck
- Air hits coils directly
- 510 Connection
- Stainless Steel Construction
- IMPORTANT: The use of rebuildable atomisers requires technical knowledge in order to safely use them and rebuildable devices are intended only for use by experienced users and those who have good knowledge of battery safety and coil building.
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.