This is a spare clearomiser for the Vapemate Flare and Aurora vape kits with a 1.7ml capacity, holding enough eliquid for approximately 500 puffs. They have a standard eGo connection so are also suitable to use with a variety of other batteries or kits.
The Flare Clearomiser uses a bottom coil atomiser that produces a warmer, thicker vapour, and delivers a superb clean flavour.
To fill the tanks unscrew the bottom atomiser head. Hold the tank upside down and fill with approx. 2ml of eliquid. With the tank mouthpiece-end down, screw the atomiser head back on.
- 1.7ml Capacity (approx. 500 Puffs)
- Voltage 3.2 - 3.7V
- Replaceable Atomiser Coil
- Length: 60mm x Diameter: 10.6mm
- 1 x Vapemate Clearomiser (for Aurora & Flare kits)
- Avoid getting e-liquid inside the vapour tube in the center of this clearomiser when filling.
- Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: are a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the clearomiser (and usually occurs after a refill). To clear, empty the tank, remove the clearomiser from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the clearomiser and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomiser head of the clearomiser can come loose when unscrewing the tube or base. Always ensure the atomiser head is secure before reinstalling the base.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer, this can be wiped away with tissue or a cotton bud.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of e-liquid (topped-off). This helps maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomiser head wears down, it may begin to leak and flavour may be impaired. Replace regularly.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
As vaping continues to grow in popularity, vapers are demanding more and more in t...
Looking for your next vape tank to take your vaping up a gear? Check out our guide...
It can take several attempts to quit smoking. Here are some ideas that could make your attempt successful, leaving...