The Vapemate VM Subtank is a stainless steel and pyrex glass atomiser that sports a TPD compliant 2ml capacity whilst delivering incredible flavour and vapour. With it's Dual Vertical Coil (DVC) replacement coils available in 0.5 Ohm and 0.25 Ohm, this little beast packs a seriously powerful punch!
Please note: the 0.25 Ohm coil in this tank is rated as having a maximum use power of 120W, but because of the 2ml tank regulations we suggest using no more than 75W power.
- Top Filling Cap
- Pyrex Glass Tube
- Dual Vertical Coil (DVC)
- AFC (airflow control) design with 8 settings
- Size: 70.6mm (L) x 18mm (D)
- Capacity: 2.0ml
- Resistance: 0.25Ω & 0.5Ω*
- Working Voltage: 3-6v
- Working Power:
- 20W-120W ( 0.25Ω Coil)*
- 20W-60W ( 0.5Ω Coil)
*The 0.25 Ohm coil in this tank is rated as having a maximum use power of 120W, but because of the 2ml tank regulations we suggest using no more than 75W power.
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This is not the subtank leaking. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent the subtank leaking.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
If you want to get more out of your vaping experience, why not try perfecting a trick or two? Follow our simple gu...
As vaping continues to grow in popularity, vapers are demanding more and more in t...
Looking for your next vape tank to take your vaping up a gear? Check out our guide...