The Vapemate VM Subtank is a stainless steel and pyrex glass atomiser that sports a TPD compliant 2ml capacity whilst delivering incredible flavour and vapour. With it's Dual Vertical Coil (DVC) replacement coils available in 0.5 Ohm and 0.25 Ohm, this little beast packs a seriously powerful punch!
Please note: the 0.25 Ohm coil in this tank is rated as having a maximum use power of 120W, but because of the 2ml tank regulations we suggest using no more than 75W power.
- Top Filling Cap
- Pyrex Glass Tube
- Dual Vertical Coil (DVC)
- AFC (airflow control) design with 8 settings
- Size: 70.6mm (L) x 18mm (D)
- Capacity: 2.0ml
- Resistance: 0.25Ω & 0.5Ω*
- Working Voltage: 3-6v
- Working Power:
- 20W-120W ( 0.25Ω Coil)*
- 20W-60W ( 0.5Ω Coil)
*The 0.25 Ohm coil in this tank is rated as having a maximum use power of 120W, but because of the 2ml tank regulations we suggest using no more than 75W power.
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it's way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This is not the subtank leaking. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent the subtank leaking.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a 'quit smoking' aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.