XTAR Queen Ant MC6
The Xtar Queen Ant MC6 lithium-ion battery charger can charge six batteries at the same time, automatically distributing the most effective current (0.5A or 1.0A) to save you charging time.
It is also lightweight and compact making this charger very portable.
The charger will automatically stop charging when the battery is full and a full battery icon shows above the corresponding charging bay. The 0V function can also revive an over depleted or old battery giving it a new lease of life, and tells you if a battery cannot be recharged. The MC6 has a mains adaptor but also has two additional USB charging ports so it always has the correct power needed to operate.
For charging 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries only: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 25500, 26650, Flat-32650 lithium-ion type batteries.
- Xtar Queen Ant MC6 lithium-ion battery charger
- 2 x USB cables
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
- Automatically selects the most suitable charging current
- Cuts off at 4.2 V when charging is complete
- TC/CC/CV charging algorithm
- 0V battery activation
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over-charge protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overheat protection
- Two micro USB ports to supply power for the charger
- Operation Temperature: 0 to 40℃
- Input Voltage: 5 V, 2.1 A (USB1 & USB2)
- Constant Charge Current: USB1: 0.5 A or 1 A x 2 / USB2: 1 A x 2 or 0.5 A x 4
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2±0.05 V
- Termination Current: <120 mA
- Weight: 200 grams
- Dimensions: 111 x 148 x 34 mm
- Never leave chargers plugged in overnight.
- Keep batteries in a safe place when not in use.
- Never leave batteries unattended when on charge.
Similar Products in the Vape E Cig Range
From the Blog
As vaping continues to grow in popularity, vapers are demanding more and more in t...
Looking for your next vape tank to take your vaping up a gear? Check out our guide...
It can take several attempts to quit smoking. Here are some ideas that could make your attempt successful, leaving...