XTAR SV2 Battery Charger
The all new SV2 Rocket Charger is the first lithium-ion and Ni-MH charger with an unprecedented charging speed.
It takes only 1.5 hours to fully charge two 2500mAh 18650 batteries! It also provides a small charge current of 0.25A for smaller capacity batteries which maximizes battery life and efficiency.
Equipped with an innovative LCD screen and fit-all slots, you will be able to charge a wide range of batteries: 10440 to 32650 or AAAA to D size batteries.
- Compatible with 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650 & 18700 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Reverse-polarity, short-circuit protection
- LED state indicators
- Low heat design
- Special charger cover design
- No need for spacer, fashionable appearance
- 0.25A/0.5A/1.0A three optional charging currents
- Three-phase charging method plus 0V activation
- Repair over discharged batteries
- Low start current to avoid large current causing damage
- Real-time detection of battery state
- Supply power for mobile devices (5.0V/≦2.1A)
- Low-voltage, over-current, short-circuit protection and automatically stop supplying function.
- 1 x XTAR SV2 battery charger with standard uk plug and car lighter adaptor
- The SV2 power output maximum current is 2.1 A. Do not connect to equipment requiring current greater than 2.1A or the WP2s will reduce the output voltage or shut off the power output, the charger may become damaged.
- Low capacity batteries (＜2600mAh) are not suitable for the output supply power.
- When using the power output to drive external equipment with input current greater than 1.0 A, two full charged 18650/18700 batteries with same type (≧2600mAh) are recommended, do not use a single battery; When using the power output to drive external equipment with input current less than 1.0 A, one 18650/18700 battery (≧2600mAh) is also available.
- Ensure that the WP2S is not connected to any power source. Insert one or two batteries into the slots (two are strongly recommended), being careful to insert them with the correct polarity, then press and hold the button for 1.5 seconds to start the power output. After the indicator is blue on, you can now connect external equipment to the port.
- When finished using the power output, disconnect the external equipment, press and hold the button for 1.5 seconds to switch off the power output, after the indicator extinguishes, remove the batteries.
- When outputting, do not remove the battery, otherwise it may cause damage.