XTAR VC2 Battery Charger
The XTAR VC2 charger is the World's first lithium-ion battery charger that features an innovative tachometer-style LCD display screen. This charger will tell you the real power of your battery! The VC2 will display the batteries mAh capacity providing it is completely drained before charging.
Like all XTAR chargers, it can intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust the the most suitable charge current. It is compatible with both IMR lithium batteries and small capacity batteries.
Both channels are independent and it can also tell you if you have bad batteries. And like all XTAR chargers, the VC2 features overcharge protection, over-discharge, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection. Adopted from the VP2 charger, the VC2 can revive overly discharged batteries as well.
- Suitable for 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500 & 26650 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Algorithm (TC.CC.CV) charging system.Optional constant charge current, 0.5A, 1A, 2A
- Activating function for over discharging battery
- Compatible with many size 3.6V/3.7V li-ion batteries (14500 to 26650)
- Tachometer-style LCD display screen
- Soft starting function.Reverse-polarity protection circuit board
- 1 x XTAR VC2 battery charger with a USB charging cable.
- Never leave chargers plugged in overnight.
- Keep batteries in a safe place when not in use.
- Never leave batteries unattended when on charge.